SubmissiveFeminist’s Kinky Shopping Guide
- House of Bondage and Love: I personally own two public collars from this craftsman and Master and they are my favourites. Brian has been attentive and speedy when working with me, and his prices are very fair. I highly recommend his shop for those looking for public collars or leather play collars.
- Collar Factory: Custom collars! Basically anything you can imagine, you can make. Tons of materials to choose from.
- The Stockroom: Includes leather, posture, and metal collars.
- Fetish Toy Box: Specializing in steel cuffs and collars.
- EdenFantasys:Floggers, paddles, lighter impact. Decently priced—also, the code V2V will get you 15% off anything on their site.
- Cane IAC: Good source for canes and paddles. Come in uncommon materials like acrylic and lexan.
- Knotty Squid: Awesome source for custom bullwhips made of nylon.
- Fetish Toy Box: Whips, floggers, paddles, etc.
- KJ Canes: Specialize in canes, but they also carry other goodies!
- EdenFantasys: All types of inserables (dildos, vibrators, anal plugs, etc) in a large range of material types including glass, silicone, wood, and plastic. The code V2V will get you 15% off anything on their site
- The Stockroom: Lots of materials to choose from.
- Fetish Toy Box: Link is to their glass dildo collection, but they also have a section for larger toys, as well as fucking machines.
- The Stockroom (Electrical): Includes e-stim, violet wands, and power boxes.
- Amazon (Medical/Electrical): Mostly tens units. Though, if you search there, you can find violet wands for cheap.
- The Stockroom (Medical): Enemas, douches, sounds, speculums, etc.
- Fetish Toy Box: Enemas, speculums, and sounds, etc.
- TaZapper: You may have seen this electro-toy feautred on Kink.com.
More to be added in the future.